Friday, December 19, 2014

Day 23 - last run in Sabana Grande

(Other posts are saved on my iPad and will be uploaded once I have reliable wifi) 

This morning I woke up early to go one last run on the roads of Sabana grande. Reasons were two-fold: 1. It would be a nice way to say goodbye to a town that has played such a large part in shaping my vet school experience and 2. I knew once I got to Laguna apoyo I would want a beer! 

It was nice little jog. I'm still feeling pretty stiff and sore. Don't know if it's due to the trail running or the stiff hard bed. I'm hoping I am feeling more natural when I get back to a real bed and the streets. 

We said all of our goodbyes and left around 8am for Laguna de apoyo - my favorite little relaxation spot before we head to the airport tomorrow morning. 

Unfortunately my fav little spot was booked (I never would have imagined!) but we found beds at the hostel a few beaches down. It was a little loud for me but I still got a nice swim in. The day visitors have all left and it's so nice ... I've got a tona, a hammock chair, and done bob Marley playing 


No comments:

Post a Comment