Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 7- slight accuweather fail...

No 8 am class today! So, when I woke up at 6:30 and it was pouring. I checked accuweather ... @ 8am the umbrella icon was closed. I thought great! I will close my eyes for a little bit more and go running at 8....ha! I was the fool...started of with a slight drizzle and then it just came down it buckets!! BUT I did run 3 miles and my fastest mile yet! 9:42! I did have one wet dog. It was too wet during the run (and after) to take a photo but I did see a beautiful rainbow later that day
AnD I got new hair!

Okay ... Tomorrow is gonna be tough. I have to be on campus at 7:30 for a conference call with Rwanda and I have lecture, labs, case work until late + potential plans for drinks with my faculty mentor group...(and I haven't seen boy in couple of days).....so if I want to fit it all in..I will have to run in the morning. I will report back tomorrow if I get my butt out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment